Anonymous asked: Try to not use so much clarity. Other than that i really like your photography and i cant wait to see more of it!
Sorry for taking posting hella photos xD
Having too much fun with my new camera. Any suggestions on what I should name it?
Anonymous asked: the avatar the last airbender thing you reblogged...
Anonymous asked: is the promise part 2 out already?!?! i cant find it...
My best friend that ran away to Virginia...
Is back in Cali..I started to cry when I saw the text a minute ago.
Things have been so different after I got back...
Senioritus is hitting me hard.
TMI Tuesday, do it, I dare you.
1. Who was the last person to call you baby/babe?
2. Anyone crushing on you?
3. What is your relationship status?
4. Has anyone ever sang to you?
5. Has anyone ever given you roses?
6. Who do you text the most?
7. First person to text today?
8. What color are your eyes?
9. What is a compliment you receive often?
10. Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
11. Do you like your parents?
12. Do you secretly like someone?
13. Why did your last relationship end?
14. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone?
15. Who was the last person you kissed?
16. Do you like funny people or serious people?
17. What are you listening to?
18. Is the last person you kissed older than you?
19. Are you happy right now?
20. If you could have one thing right now what would it be
21. Who makes you happiest right now?
22. Do you want to get married & have children one day?
23. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
24. How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have told you they love you?
25. Have you ever thought that you were going to marry a person?
26. Are you crushing on someone?
27. Have you ever loved someone so much that it hurt?
28. Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
29. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
30. Have you ever told someone you loved them and didn't mean it?
31. Have you ever had your heart broken?
32. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
33. If you could go back in time and change things, would you?
34. Think any of your ex's feel the same?
35. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
36. Have you dated people who were not good to you?
37. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
39. Ever been given an engagement ring?
40. Do you want to get married?
41. Has anyone ever told you they wanted to marry you?
42. Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or girlfriend?
43. Does heartbreak really feel as bad as it sounds?
44. Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up with you?
45. Would you believe your ex if he said they love you?
46. Would you ever date your best male friend?
47. If your best friend of the opposite sex went out with someone you knew was wrong for them would you speak up?
48. Do you regret any of your relationships?
49. Would you date an ex?
senor-cactuar: how about the international justice league of super acquaintances
insert-a-cliche-here replied to your photo: McGangbang. FELMER EW WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR BODY LOL BEEN EATING THESE SINCE LAST YEAR xD
i'm a kiddie pool: digatisdi: When I was in... →
digatisdi: When I was in preschool there was this really weird system of time-out where they’d put you in this giant plastic bucket sort of like this one: And the rule was you couldn’t leave the bucket for ten minutes. In case you didn’t know, I was what the teachers referred to as a…
Teacher: Why did you not study?
Me: A year has 365 days for you to study. After taking away 52 Sundays, there are only 313 days left. There are 50 days in the summer that is way too hot to work so there are only 263 days left. We sleep 8 hours a day, in a year, that counts up to 122 days so now we're left with 141 days. If we fooled around for only 1 hour a day, 15 days are gone, so we are left with 126 days. We spend 2 hours eating each day, 30 days are used in this way in the year, and we are left with 96 days in our year. We spend 1 hour a day speaking to friends and family, that takes away 15 days more and we are left with 81 days. Exams and tests take up at least 35 days in your year, hence you are only left with 46 days. Taking off approximately 40 days of holidays, you are only left with 6 days. Say you are sick for a minimum of 3 days, you're left with 3 days in the year to study! Let's say you only go out for 2 days... You're left with 1 day. But that 1 day is your birthday.